GHHP aims to support student development both within the classroom and beyond. The GHHP Conference Fund provides applicants with an award of up to $500 to help defray the cost of traveling to and attending an academic conference during the academic year. Please see below for details. Funding is not guaranteed and is awarded on a first come, first served basis. There are four awards available each semester.
- Applicants must be current Harvard undergraduates who have declared the Secondary Field for Global Health and Health Policy.
- Proposals of up to $500 will be considered.
- Four awards are available in the fall and four in the spring.
- Funds will be awarded on a first come first served basis, barring unexpected circumstances.
- Student may not receive conference funding more than once per year.
- Applicants must send a completed applications by December 1st for fall requests and by April 15th for spring semester requests.
- Please complete the form below and send it along with your brief statement and conference acceptance notice to email@example.com.
|GHHP Conference Funding Application Form||20 KB|