GHHP aims to support student development within the classroom and beyond. Conference funding is availalbe to help students defray the cost of traveling to and attending an academic conference during the academic year. Funding is not guaranteed and is awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Applicants must be current Harvard undergraduates intending to declare the Secondary Field in Global Health and Health Policy.
- Proposals of up to $500 will be considered.
- Four awards are available in the fall and four in the spring.
- Funds will be awarded on a first come first served basis, barring unexpected circumstances.
- Student may not receive conference funding more than once per year.
- Applicants must complete the form below and send it along with a brief statement and conference acceptance notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall applications will be accepted until December 1st, and spring applications will be accepted until April 15th.
|Conference Funding Application.docx||21 KB|